Monday, November 10, 2014

Well Eugene was full of crap.  I kept waiting for one of the group to say "yeah we knew"  but they all seemed surprised when he let it out that he was not a scientist.  Come on, of course he isn't, that mullet was too cool to be used on a scientist.

I hope they elaborate on Ford's past.

Not a big fan of having dedicated episodes to each faction, I guess that is why I think the last two episodes were a little slow.

I am looking to make extra money, so a friend told me about Thumbtack neat site that lets you post needed services online and the contractors will bid/submit quotes for the work.  So I thought that it would be good for me to get on there and submit some quotes.  So the first day I signed up, posted some pics of previous jobs that I have completed, set my desired projects that I would like to submit prices for, and waited.  They started really flying in, I found one I liked and submitted a price.  I got my price in about 3 minutes after it was posted and I was the 10th submission.  There is some real competition on this site.  Looks like Thumbtack is better for the home owner than contractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment