Monday, October 27, 2014

More Walking Dead and stuff

Well Bob was bit, and in that one episode Bob became one of my favorite characters.  So sad, but I loved how he threw it in their face that he was infected.  Like it sux I am going to die, but since I am HA, you eating tainted meat.  What a way to face the zombie death and cannibalism.

Tyreese is like a ticking time bomb, and I am afraid that it might explode on the group.  Or miraculously help the team out.  Who knows, but it is coming.  I do feel better when he is watching Little Ass Kicker (Judith)  I think she has helped him realize that sometimes you got to do bad things to prevent bad things.  I was a little disappointed to see that he let Martin live after he threatened Judith's life.

Glenn and Maggie may be a little tired of Rick and some of the violence.  Just from their looks last night when the head bashing began.  Which is stupid, they need someone like that on the team, how many times has the tough decision been made and implemented by Rick?  Oh well we will see them shortly.  I think.

Is it just me, but Eugene and Ford a full of crap, right?

Who is with Daryl?  Why they hanging back, if it was Carol why wouldn't she be by his side?  Pick up a straggler?  Carol stay back with Beth?  I am assuming that next episode will be all about Beth and where she has been and possibly what Daryl and Carol have been doing, again I am assuming that Daryl and Carol, found Beth, or at least where she is being held.

IMDB has the title of the episode which leads us to believe that it is a Beth focused Episode, the description is vague as usual.

I have always liked the Morgan Jones character, probably because I like the actor.  After season 1 I kept saying I miss that guy, then they bring him back all crazy and what not.  And I was glad to see that he is back, hope he joins the cast, and is Sane.

I liked last season because it seemed that they had a couple of chances to relax.  I like to relax.

I intentionally have avoided the Graphic Novel, I don't want any spoilers.  That isn't to say that I will not make predictions.

When this show ends I will probably go back and read the Graphic Novel.

That is a weird name Graphic Novel, it does make sense the one's I have looked at.  Some are a bit too graphic and seem to exist to be more graphic than novel.

Cowboys play on Monday night.  I hate weekday football.  Throws off my whole week.  It's Jerry's fault.

Baby girl is crawling everywhere, and now pulling up.  Talking more and really strong.  Very health and I am extremely grateful for that.

Killed a snake in the garage last week.  Tiny little thing was probably harmless, but it had to die.  Hit it 127 times with a broom handle.  Probably died on whack #2.

We have a bobcat that roams around our back yard from time to time.  That thing is big.  I like bobcats, they eat rats mice and snakes.  Some small dogs might want to avoid.












No comments:

Post a Comment