Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Walking Dead Spoiler Alert

Walking Dead is a great show.  So I will assume that all 2 of my readers watch the Walking Dead, last episode Bob was taken hostage and will be used as a means of sustenance, starting with his legs.  I had the notion that he was infected before being kidnapped and I still feel that may be true.  I think he was bitten while at the food bank and in the water one of the evil bastards bit him on the leg.  That would explain him acting weird.

The other explanation of him acting weird could be that his buddies were drinking wine while resting in the church, he is a alcoholic and was feeling the urge to pound back a few, but resisted.

I hope he is infected, not to loose Bob, but to take a few of the captors out in the process.  He is already down one leg and will be a burden to the group.  Hershel having only one leg was one thing, they were held up in a fairly secure prison and did not need to flee at the spur of the moment.

Anyway this season is looking good.  Please let me hear your thoughts.


1 comment:

  1. I also thought Bob was bitten. I didn't think about the alcohol angle. Good point.

    ReplyDelete