Friday, January 10, 2014

I said all my life I would never get a flu shot.  That streak ended yesterday.  I was holding firm for years, however when your expecting wife says get one for the baby all sense of "holding firm" get blown out the window.  I also got the Pertussis Vaccination, (Whooping Cough) or I like to call it $60.  I was fearful that the Flu Vaccine was the precursor to the Zombie outbreak.  I am not a zombie but I feel terrible.  Could be psychological.

How long will I feel terrible?  I have stuff to do.

I regrettably frequent convenient stores way too often.  I rate them, and delete certain stores off my stop list.  I expect convenient stores to be convenient, clean, stocked with my products and I expect the attendant to be polite.  Am I asking too much?

I hate it when attendants direct me step by step on how to enter my pin for a debit transaction.  There is a Shell station in Allen where every one of the attendants tell you step by step how to press the ok button, press the debit button, enter your pin and hit ok.  It drives me freaking insane.  I do not go to that store, nor should you.  It is located at the corner of E. Bethany and Allen Heights Dr.  Don't do it you will go insane.

Other stores that get a do not stop label are stores that over stock crap.  Tiny Bonsai bamboo plants, Ak47 cigarette lighters, too many cigarette lighter, torch cigarette lighters and any general crap.  Usually a sign that you are in the wrong part of town.  Also the fake professional sports team hats, I hate that.  It should be illegal to sell knock off crap like that.  I'm sure it is but they alter it just enough to get away with is.  Who buys this stuff????

And why do some smell like old folks homes?

American owned and operated stores go to the top of the list.  But are held to the same high standards.  I am sure some would deem that racist.  I am ok with that, however I do not agree that is racist.  Buy American was a great campaign.  We should see more of it.

I wish American autos were more American.

I hate hearing Texans can't drive on ice.  Of course we can't, its freaking ice!  I have driven on ice is Colorado, no biggie.  You at least have some sense of control there.  NOT HERE, it is ice with water mixed with oil.  I don't feel bad about this negative conception.




No comments:

Post a Comment