Monday, January 6, 2014

Welcome ME

New to the blogging world, but I just have so much to say.

Cowboys are once again 8 & 8.  BLAH

Romo is not to blame!

My wife and I are having a baby next week.  I am kind of nervous.  I got two kids when I married my wife, they were potty trained.  That was huge.  This one most likely will not be.  I already love her.  Oh yeah its a girl.

Christmas was nice this year.  I did not knock one out of the park with gifts to my wife.  Although she did not say, I think she was disappointed.  I will do better next year.  Not in terms of amounts but in terms of giving gifts she wants, needs.  Which can only come from listening, which I always need to work on.

New baby is why I am not hunting this year.  I am ok with that.

New baby will hunt! At a very young age.  I worry that the hunting culture will be phased out by the time she is of age.  I do not like the fact the this could be true.

From my experience, kids that hunt early in life do not end up in prison.

If there is one thing that women do not want, it is someone's opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment